10 Oct KEEN TO WORK AT ECOPACK?
Are you that hard-to-find, creative-but-organised, relaxed-yet-efficient person with a mix of marketing, social media and digital experience that’s exactly what our growing eco-packaging business needs…?
If so, then this position with our successful, customer-service-oriented team (based in Diep River) could be for you.
You’ll be taking responsibility for the usual marketing and social media functions such as:
• content creation & management – blog, website & SM
• managing the brand
• basic seo & adwords
• email newsletters
• online queries
• overseeing the e-comm site
• lead generation & keeping our marketing collateral current.
You’ll be a key member of the close-knit team – we promise!
To be successful, you’ll need:
•at least 3 years post-matric marketing/social media/design experience
• to have a ferocious command of the English language – spelling and grammar nerd
• ideally to be wordpress-savvy
• to be more than comfortable on leading social media apps • a crazy ability to work independently
• super organised
• be rated by your friends and colleagues as upbeat, personable, with a sense of humour and a can-do attitude.
In return we’ll offer you the opportunity to do what you love with colleagues who’re genuinely committed to impacting the planet for the better! Although this post is junior and would suit a recent graduate, there is certainly room for growth.
And the good news – the position’s available from the New Year, which gives you time to round off 2019 well (or start sooner if you insist!)
So how about it?
Download an application form here and email it to us on hr (at) ecopack.co.za
You’ll get bonus points for a cover letter telling us about why you’re the one we want, and what you hope to get from us in return.
Applications to be back by 15 November 2018.
If you don’t hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.